Who’s Jonathan Rollins?
Jonathan Rollins is a Science Instructor, Know-how Coordinator, and Science Curriculum Coordinator at Ponaganset Center College in North Scituate, Rhode Island. He has been instructing for over 18 years and has a ardour for serving to college students study. He’s additionally an avid know-how person and believes that know-how is usually a highly effective device for studying. In his varied roles at Ponaganset Center College, he works with different lecturers and directors to create, design, and drawback resolve points which might be encountered of their district. He additionally enjoys welcoming and piloting new applications, web sites, and apps aimed toward bettering scholar studying. Jon has been a component time Teacher for EdTechTeacher with the VILS program and in addition is instrumental in scoring micro-credentials.
Do you know that…
- Jon and his spouse have two boys and spend their weekends on the basketball courts and soccer fields!
- Jon coaches AAU basketball in Rhode Island.
- We have now two guinea pigs (Bella and Stella) and a bearded dragon (Bob).
- Google for Training Licensed
- Microsoft Licensed Educator
- Formative Licensed Educator
- Newsela Licensed Educator
- Canvas Licensed Educator
- PLTW licensed Educator
Ways in which Jon can Assist!
- Redesigning Curriculum to fulfill the wants of twenty first century learners
- Implementing know-how in lecture rooms (Specialty – Secondary Science Training)
How Can We Work With Jonathan?
Straightforward! Merely click on right here to contact us and tell us the challenges you’re dealing with and any companies that you’re contemplating. We are able to then schedule a name to debate how we may also help you and your college!